James L. Wilson
James has over 13 years of experience consulting in the design and optimization of Asset Integrity/Asset Performance and Risk Based Inspection solutions and workflow, while providing direction and management of implementation projects. He is experienced in asset data management, is a trusted advisor, consulting on the benefits and options in developing comprehensive, sustainable solutions for achieving their AIM, APM and/or RBI goals. His skillset also includes classroom training & guide development for a variety of software platforms, such as: Meridium APM, Metegrity Visions, Mistras PCMS and Lloyds Register RBMI.
Mr. Wilson has extensive experience in pressure vessel and piping inspection for the evaluation of RBI and can deploy solutions based on practical knowledge.
Additionally, James participates in API Refining and Equipment Standards Subcommittee Meetings and is a member of the Subcommittee on Inspection and Mechanical Integrity (SCIMI), as well as the API RP 581 working group.
Years of Experience: 13
Education and Certifications:
- AS in Computer Information Systems
- API 510 – Pressure Vessel Inspector Certification (June 2011)
- API 570 – Piping Inspector Certification (June 2012)
- API 580 – Risk Based Inspection Certification (September 2012)
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) (September 2014)
- Meridium APM Foundation User Certification (February 2014)
- Meridium APM Mechanical Integrity User Certification (February 2014)
- Meridium APM Mechanical Integrity Professional Certification (November 2014)
Areas of Specialization:
- AIM/APM/RBI SME - Meridium APM 580 & 581, Metegrity Visions, PCMS, RBMI
- Solution Design & Consulting
- Implementation & Maintenance
- Training & Role Based Facilitation
- System / Corrosion Loop and Circuit Development
- Corrosion / Degradation Mechanism Reviews
- Data Mapping, Transfer and Management
- Inspection Strategy Development